- Classes run at 08:00am to 10:00am and 16:00pm to 18:00pm
- Price per class is 250 baht per person. Or blocks of 12 (1 week) cost 2400 baht
- During high-season, Saturdays are done on the beach, if local weather and conditions allow
No classes run on Sunday, but trainers are permitted to do private lessons
What are Group Classes like?
Group Classes are 2 hours of pure Muay Thai and Muay Boran where you get to learn new techniques, train on the pads with top trainers, boost your cardio and fitness, and hone your technique on the heavy bags. And above all, enjoy the unique sound and atmosphere of a busy gym where you'll meet other Nak Muay with the same aims and goals as you
Our group classes consist of the following:
- (Optional) running before the class
- 10 mins skipping
- 10 mins warm-up & stretching
- Technique demonstration
- Several rounds of bag-work on the heavy bags
- Several rounds with the trainers on the pads in the ring(s)
- (Optional) Sparring - students will be paired off and rotated for controlled, technical sparring, with a trainer supervising for safety reasons
- Warm-down and stretching
We like to keep our classes informal and the structure relatively loose. No two session will be the same, but the fun and laughter will always be! It's not a grind when you're having this much fun!
Why would I want to do Private Lessons?
Private lessons are where you really get to refine and perfect your Muay Thai with dedicated 1 to 1 tuition with one of our world class trainers.
Your trainer will be able to observe your current level and expertise and help make adjustments to your technique, movement, balance, fight IQ and all round game.
If you're a more experience Nak Muay, we highly recommend you try private lessons as the trainers won't have as much time to help hone your skills during Group Classes.
Although many of our students have their personal favorite trainers, we suggest you try a few as they all have their own fighting styles and and teachings styles